Fancy learning how to party like a true Scotsman this weekend for the world-famous Burns Night?
Essentially, it's a massive evening of ace food and drinks to celebrate the poet Robert Burns, the bloke that changed New Year's Eve forever by writing Auld Lang Syne.
You and five mates could be in with the chance to hop aboard a chartered train from London to Edinburgh this Saturday (25 January), sampling a selection of the finest drinks Crabbie’s has to offer. Then you’ll be whisked off to a mega-fancy restaurant for some top Scottish grub, and the full Burns Night experience, courtesy of the lovely Crabbie’s bunch.
For your chance to win the weekend with five of your pals, just answer the question below:
Winners must be able to get to Kings Cross, London, for 12pm on Sat 25 January 2014.
Terms and conditions
- Competition opens on 20 January 2014 and closes at 01:00am on 23 January 2014.
- Entry is open to UK residents only aged 18 and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of FHM, Hatch Communications, their families, agents, suppliers of the prizes and anyone professionally connected with this competition are excluded from entering.
- All entries must be made directly by completing the registration form on the competition page.
- One winner will be selected by and advised before the event. The winner must be available with five friends on the weekend of 25 and 26 January 2014.
- No one under the age of 18 may accompany the selected winner.
- Failure to meet the eligibility requirements of these terms and conditions may result in forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is six places on a chartered train to Edinburgh from London Kings Cross on 25 January 2014, a Burns Night experience and overnight accommodation on 25 January and return train travel to London Kings Cross on 26 January. No additional transport is included in the prize.
- Prize is not transferable, there is no whole/part cash alternative and it is subject to change.
- The winner is responsible for getting to and from Kings Cross station on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 January.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by FHM or Hatch Communications.
- Hatch Communications accepts no liability whatsoever for work undertaken as a result of this prize or for winner’s satisfaction with the results.
Entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.