FHM has teamed up with Barclaycard to offer you the chance to win two pairs of tickets to see Professor Green perform at one of the most exciting and exclusive gigs of the year.
On Saturday 23rd March, Professor Green will be performing live in a secret London venue as part of Barclaycard’s celebrations to mark life being made a little easier now you can pay for TFL bus journeys using your contactless card.
Winners will be given a meeting point in central London from where they will be whisked away by special contactless buses to the venue, where on arrival they’ll be treated to an exclusive set by Professor Green, with support from singer songwriter Ady Suleiman.
For those not lucky enough to win tickets through FHM, there’s still a chance to get on the guestlist for this unmissable gig, by entering the Barclaycard Facebook competition.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
On which form of public transport can you now pay using contactless technology?
01 TFL buses
Send your answer, along with your contact details, to email@example.com. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
• All entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 on Friday March 15th 2013
• Winners will receive entrance to the Barclaycard contactless gig for themselves and a guest
• All winners and their guests must be aged 18 or over and will need to bring photographic ID to gain entry to the venue
• Winners will be informed of a central meeting point in London from which they receive return travel to and from the venue via bus on Saturday March 23rd 2013
• Winners must dress warmly as if for an outdoor event
• Winners will be contacted by Wednesday March 20th
• For full Barclaycard T’s and C’s please visit www.facebook.com/barclaycard
• Publication’s standard rules apply