We’d never really thought about where the word “nippy,” as in “cold,” came from. We didn’t really mind. But then we saw these recent pictures of the tremendously sexy (indeed, most sexy) Rosie Huntington-Whiteley that posh magazine Vanity Fair have taken, and it all became clear.
We’ll let you work it out for yourselves.
What’s Rosie been up to since she won our coveted #1 spot? Well, she’s also been voted #1 on Maxim’s Hot List, so she went along to their party last weekend. Which is a bit rude. You chaps and chapesses went to all that trouble of voting for her, and she didn’t even show up to our party.
Here are some reasons why Rosie Huntington-Whiteley couldn’t come to our 100 Sexiest Party this year. None or fewer are true:
- Washing her hair
- Washing her dog
- The dog ate her invite
- The dog ate her dress
- The dog ate her dog, and she was so distraught, it took her a fortnight to recover
- Missed the National Express coach that was bringing her here
- Got lost in traffic due to boyfriend Jason Statham’s rubbish knockoff Sat-Nav
"It keeps tellin' me ter fackin' turn rahnd Rosie, it's not my fackin' fault"
- Waylaid by consoling passers-by mistaking her trademark pout for genuine sadness
- An uncomfortable bloated feeling after meals
- Turned away after doormen found out she was smuggling in Tesco own-brand vodka
- Fish Odour Syndrome
- Giant stone blocking front door à la Jesus
- Arrested for assaulting a police officer
"Gimme back my vodka you fackin' rozzer"
- Too busy trying to get all 120 stars on Mario 64
- Had to consolidate all her debts into one easy monthly payment
- Door handle greased with Vaseline to bar egress
- Nihilistic crisis removed sense of self, felt no need to attend
- She lives in America and it was sort of a long trip
Okay, the last one might be true. Maybe.