Posted by FHM.com, 11 December 2008
Swearing's a wonderful thing. It does the job when your happy, and is more than adequate when you're angry. And is absolutely necessary when your cat won't stop doing his dirty in the washing basket. That's not anger, it's just... confusion. Having a gratuitous swear makes depressed men happy. The only thing better than strings of obscenities aimed at no one in particular, is when it happens on the tele. Films, series and entire careers have been built on it. Let us point you in the direction of eight of the best examples of foul-mouthed wonder...
1) Cartman tells the Aristocrats gag better than ever before.
2) Tourettes Syndrome South Park style: the best thing ever.
3) Glengarry Glen Ross: classic film, the greatest cast of all time, loads of swearing.
4) Full Metal Jacket: "I'll pull off your head and shit down your neck."
5) The Departed: Mark Wahlberg’s voice gets violent.
6) Jay and Silent Bob: the message board scene.
7) Celebrities swearing in relatively normal circumstances are a wonderful thing. Hats off, Zach Braff.
8) And to finish, Stephen Fry theorises swearing. It's only right.
We have teamed up with 888games to offer you FHM Casino. New members will receive £12 totally free (no deposit needed) to try the site. There really is nothing to lose…join here
If what you want is to meet your next girlfriend - or just a nice-looking lady to have some undercovers fun with - then look no further than FHM Single Girls.
Read More >>
Enter your email address & receive our legendary emails!
Terms & Conditions
Not registered on FHM.com? Sign Up | Sign In
Stephen Hawking has revealed that we could accidentally destroy the entire universe by manipulating the God Particle...
Your weekly does of everything brilliant, brainless, pointless and amazingly distracting on the internet right...
Awkward cheek kisses and failed fist-bumps are no laughing matter - unless celebrities are involved, that is...
This month, we were tasked with the greatest journalistic assignment in living memory: to test the most terrifying...
Our latest members...