Image Via Shutterstock
Let's make something VERY, VERY clear — these forms of body language have been known to be telltale signs that a woman likes you, but in no way are these universal fact. Every woman is different! At the end of the day, all the positive/sexual body language in the world doesn't negate CONSENT, you heard?? Sorry to get all serious, but it's important that now more than ever, this fact is known, respected, and practiced by men everywhere.
Now, let's get to something a bit more lighthearted. Studies have proven that body language is absolutely a real thing and that you can use it to garner information about another person and in this instance, how that person feels about you! This is ESPECIALLY useful with women, because no offense, they're notorious for saying one thing and meaning another. For example, "fine" is NEVER EVER fine and if she says she doesn't care about where you go to eat it's because you're the idiot who hasn't properly suggested the right place. I KNOW we've all been there before — the horror. Women are complicated creatures, what can I say? Beautiful, but complicated.
If She Makes Deep Eye Contact
- We tend to make eye contact as a sign of respect and admiration. However, in a romantic context it means that the woman is really looking at you. She wants to gaze into your soul—the way women tend to do.
If She Can't Stop Smiling At You
- I mean c'mon—unless she has a weird facial twitch, a smile is always a good sign.
If She Keeps Finding Excuses To Touch You
- This is perhaps the best sign of all because it truly offers you some basis of fact and not just assumption. Chances are if a woman is continually touching you, she's interested.
If She Plays With Her Hair A Lot
- It was a telltale sign in Middle School and it's a telltale sign now!
If You Make Her Sweat
- Sweating can be a telltale sign of nervousness, but also excitement. It has also been known to occur when people are sexually aroused.
If She Bites Or Licks Her Lips
- Unless her lips are chapped, then this particular sign is pretty straight forward. Think about when humans lick their lips most often? When they're hungry, right? Well...she's hungry, but maybe not just for food.
Lead image via Shutterstock.