Image Via YouTube
Sex is great, but it can also be a little bit stressful if you're, you know, cumming a bit too fast. Guys grow up sneaking pornos into their basement to watch with friends, painting a picture of what sex is supposed to be like. Unfortunately, when we all finally do lose our V card, we a) didn't last 30 minutes and b) surely didn't get the girl off.
Last week, we told you about the sex positions that will absolutely have your lady screaming your name. Today, I'm here to tell you about how you can achieve that by lasting longer—because, come on, no one wants to be known as a one pump chump.
5. Stop Thinking Negatively
- It may be a simple thing, but, like most things in life, when you go into a situation believing that you're going to fail, most of the times you do. Guess what? Sex is absolutely no different. OK, so you have a little bit of a problem with releasing your swimming men a little bit too fast, if you let it haunt you while you're still doing foreplay, chances are it's going to continue to happen. Change your thoughts to positive ones and you'll reduce the stress in your body, hence, letting you perform better between the sheets.
4. Utilize Foreplay
- I'm just taking a guess here, but there's a probably a good reason why a good porno starts out with a hardcore blowjob scene—because it's foreplay that gets the juices going in both the man and woman, while also allowing the guy to last a lot longer then when he's penetrating his partner. Without a doubt, you need to be doing the same thing. No matter how badly you want to bend her over and just plow like the little porn star you think you are, you've got to allow some foreplay to occur before doing so, which will help you last longer both during oral sex and actual sex, too. Worst case scenario, you cum after five minutes or so of head, return the favor on her as your "unit" recharges and you last longer while having sex with her.
- Nope, I'm not talking about mixing a protein shake and sweating it out by running on a treadmill, guys, I'm referring to actual sexual exercises that are proven to help increase your performance and let you last longer. The most common and simple ones are kegel exercises, which are legitimately pelvic maneuvers that strengthen muscles in that area. Take a finger and press on your pubococcygeus muscle or PC muscle—also known as your taint, if you will—and flex that muscle a couple times per day. The PC muscle is the one that controls ejaculation, so making it stronger will help you with your, ahem, little problem.
2. Switch Up Positions
- Guys, you should be doing this already, but if you haven't tapped into the potential of things outside just missionary, now's the time—because it can help you last a lot longer. Positions like doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl are all great, but don't just use one or two of those and then call it a night, mix them all in to have one big romp session that will leave your girl satisfied since you didn't cum after a few minutes. For example, with her on top, she can slow things down, move her hips and reduce stimulation on the tip, meaning you're both having an unbelievable time, but there's more control from both of you.
1. Masturbate The Right Way
- This is something that we're absolutely all guilty of—and it makes sense since, you know, we masturbate as fast as we can so not to get caught, or something like that. Problem is, that's just triggering your brain, nerves and PC muscle to think that it's OK to ejaculate after only a few minutes, meaning that's exactly what you do when you're going at it with your lady. Don't make it a chore, but do yourself (and lady) a favor by playing with yourself and not cumming under at least 8 minutes. It's not ideal, but if you can make it there, you can increase to 10, 12 and so forth.
MORE: Women Reveal Their Biggest Turn Off In The Bedroom. Read story here
MORE: Sex In A Car Is Still One Of The Most Desired Spots To Get Down And Dirty (According To Survey). Read story here
MORE: Having Lots Of Sex And Staring At Boobs Is Scientifically Proven To Help Men Live Longer. Read story here