The holidays are a time when friends and family are important and the season of giving is in full swing. And, while hanging out with your loved ones is great, let's face it, it can be a little overwhelming. Enter alcohol.
While booze isn't the only way, or even the proper one, to deal with the stress of the holidays, they certainly help. That's why we're giving you some untraditional holiday cocktail recipes that can spice up your Christmas this year, courtesy of Jose Cuervo.
- 2 shots Jose Cuervo® Especial Silver
- 1 shot of fresh lime juice
- .5 shot triple sec
- .25 shot agave nectar
- jalapeño stuffed olives for garnish
- Serve in a martini glass
The Late Night
- 1 shot Jose Cuervo® Especial Silver
- 1 shot triple sec
- 2 shots of fresh orange juice
- .5 shot fresh lime juice
- Serve in a martini glass.
The Dead Flower
- .5 shot Cuervo Especial Silver
- .75 shot St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 shot Ruby grapefruit juice
- Top up with Brut champagne
So ditch the eggnog this year and gift yourself an untraditional holiday cocktail that will help you survive the stress this holiday season.
Images via Jose Cuervo