Image via YouTube
If you're a fan of the Golden Arches of McDonald's, you might want to look away to save yourself the horror that's about to happen, because someone poured a bunch of sulfuric acid onto a Big Mac and, well, the results will make you never want to go back to the place.
Uh, gross. After leaving the burger to "cook" under acid for 30 minutes, the dangerous substance did nothing but really turn the Big Mac bun black, appearing as it it were just burnt more than anything else.
For those who aren't familiar with what sulfuric acid is capable of doing, it can rot away metal, stone and skin to a paste-like substance, making this whole burger experiment absolutely alarming. Guys, why would you want to eat that?
For the record, I'm still probably going to hit up Mickey D's tonight and get a couple double cheeseburgers, because, deep down, I feel like this is all a bunch of malarkey to get me to try and stop enjoying those tiny little pieces of heaven.