If you think that your girl's really just "working late," you may want to pay a little extra close attention to them if they happen to call these certain jobs a career, because new research has revealed the professions most likely to fool around on their significant others, per Mirror.
- 1. Financial (Bankers, brokers, analysts, etc.)
- 2. Aviation (Pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers, etc.)
- 3. Healthcare (Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants, etc.)
- 4. Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries, etc.)
- 5. Sports (Athletes, instructors, representatives, etc.)
- 6. Arts (Musicians, models, actors, photographers, etc.)
- 7. Nightlife Industry (DJs, dancers, waiters, etc.)
- 8. Communication (Journalists, public relations, communicators, etc.)
- 9. Legal (Lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges, etc.)
- 10. Other
So, yeah, watch out for all you guys with significant others working long, hard hours at the bank—because they may be depositing something, but it doesn't sound like checks!
The poll comes from more than 5,000 women, who have or currently are cheating on their partners, per Mirror. More alarming than the fact 5,000 women have or are working that side piece is the fact that an astounding 65 percent say they cheat at work—although 85 percent don't recommend doing it with a colleague.
Oh, and if you're thinking these women are concerned with their careers over a good time, think again, because only 10 percent said they were concerned for their careers. And here you thought love was dead... looks like you might be right.