Ever wanted to unleash your inner Vin Diesel in a souped up man car to be proud of?
Now’s your chance, we’re offering one lucky reader the chance to pimp out their car Fast & The Furious style to celebrate the new movie hitting cinema screens today.
Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson return, along with a few other big names (Rita Ora anyone?), to outwit a band of international merceneray drivers in some of the most badass cars to ever grace celluloid.
To celebrate, we have partnered with universal Pictures UK and Fully Loaded Cars to give you the chance to gte your old banger customised, Fast & Furious style!
To win the chance of a sexy car revamp we just need you to send us a picture of your current clapped out motor to us on Twitter: @FHM with the hashtag: #FHMcrapcars
Get your pictures over to us by Friday 24th May and we’ll sort you out with branded or unbranded wrap for your car, a pimpin’ spoiler and some alloy wheels that would make 50 Cent jealous.
Check out the trailer for the latest film below and then get snapping.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
· The winner will be picked by FHM
· Travel to and from the garage is not covered, it is the responsibility of the winner to get the car to and from the garage
· Fully Loaded Cars decide what will be fitted to the winners car
· Dates of the customisation to be fitted are subject to availability and at the discretion of Fully Loaded Card
· No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
· Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
· This competition is promoted by FHM. FHM’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
· FHM reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
· Entrants must be UK residents
· Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.