To celebrate the release of Now You See Me on July 3, Entertainment One is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a year's worth of Odeon cinema tickets.
That's right. Free cinema tickets for a whole YEAR.
Starring Jessie Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Morgan Freeman and Mark Ruffulo, Now You See Me pits an elite FBI squad in a game of cat and mouse against "The Four Horsemen", a super-team of the world's greatest illusionists.
"The Four Horsemen" pull off a series of daring heists against corrupt business leaders during their performances, showering the stolen profits on their audience while staying one step ahead of the law.
For your chance to win a year's worth of Odeon cinema tickets, just watch the clip and answer the question below:
Q. Thasseus explains the basic concept of magic is?
02 Using props
Send your answer to email@example.com by noon on July 26
Now You See Me is released in UK cinemas on July 3.
Terms and conditions
- Open to UK participants only.
- 1(one) winner will receive 2 free Odeon cinema tickets per month for 12 months
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- The decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Entertainment One. In this situation, Entertainment One may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Entertainment One or parties connected to Entertainment One as a result.