To celebrate Professor Green's latest summer apparel collection and partnership with PUMA, fans, doodlers and creative individuals are being given the chance to submit designs for a spin-off range of limited edition t-shirts.
The brief is to design a graphic that is based around Professor Green's ever-elusive alter ego 'The Honey Badger' character and form a collection that will tell a story about 'A Day in the Life of the Honey Badger'
Entries will be narrowed down by PUMA and Professor Green and the best five designs will be chosen to feature in a five t-shirt capsule collection.
The five winners will also...
- Be invited to hand print their design on to t-shirts
- Be invited to meet Professor Green at the launch of the new PUMA collection in June 2013 where their design will be on display
- Win the entire PUMA x Professor Green collection and five pairs of shoes
- Win a framed copy of their t-shirt design signed by Professor Green
- Win gig tickets to see Professor Green
- Have their design on limited edition t-shirts that will be available in selected UK retailers in October 2013
For details on entry and design specs, check out the competition at on the Worn My Way website.