Make the most of the sun with a manly cocktail that'll both get you drunk but also massively up your cool points.
A jar, grater, measuring jug, spoon, bowl, cheese cloth Ingredients: sugar, ginger (your preference of type), water, Johnnie Walker
1. Grate 30g of ginger. Make sure you retain all the juice
2. Squeeze the juice out of the pulp into a jar through a cheese cloth, or just with your hands if you want to look like a DGAF Tom Cruise type.
3. Rinse the ginger pulp with a splash of water and squeeze again to extract more juice
4. Optionally, add some of the pulp into the ginger juice
5. Pour 30g of sugar into the juice in the jar, then, shake until dissolved (you’ll be surprised how much will dissolve — you don’t have to use all of it).
6. Add any flavour you feel boldly compliments the ginger to taste – fiery, light, spicy, fresh or sweet.
7. Sieve and pour – your mixer is ready. Drink it whilst frowning slightly for Steve McQueen cool points.
Find out more about the bold new Johnnie & Ginger serve on Facebook.