Looking bang on trend relies on loads more than just what clobber you chuck on, it’s about appearing dapper from head-to-toe. Luckily style-gurus Burton and grooming masters Wilkinson Sword have teamed up to ensure you have looking good covered.
More than 100 years of crafting stylish and snappy suits means Burton knows a thing or two about looking sharp.
And whatever style you choose to keep your facial fuzz trim, the Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 razor can help you achieve it while taking care of your skin at the same time.
So whatever your style – from smart to alt – keep yourself looking sharp with Burton and Wilkinson Sword.
- Get a FREE Hydro 5 razor when you spend £30 at Burton stores or online (subject to availability)
Sick of your razor waging war on your delicate chin? Switch to Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 to get the best shave for your skin. Its water-activated gel hydrates your skin throughout each shave and on-blade skin guards help reduce Irritation.
1. Hydrate: Wet stubble with warm or hot water before shaving.
2. Prepare: Massage gel into stubble to soften the hair.
3. Shave: Shave the sensitive areas first – neck and jawbone – then move up the face.
4. Moisturise: For kissable skin, apply oil-free moisturiser to soothe, protect and invigorate.
Burton: Suits range
Grey Tipped Slim-Fit Jacket, £79
Grey Slim-Fit Waistcoast, £40
Grey Slim-Fit Trouser, £40
Formal Pointer Shoe, £28
Burton’s range of suits comes in three different cuts and a whole bunch of different colours and patterns. So you can appear as individual as you like without compromising on style. They’ve also got shirts, ties and other accessories to help you finish off the sharp look.
- For more, go to Burton's website