While we hope you took our advice and got a good laugh about some of the slang terms, we're here to give you a little bit more tips—which is why it's important for us to give you a few things no man should ever say to a woman.
Most guys think out of instinct, a lot, and they worry about acceptance from a woman, leaving ladies dumbfounded when a man actually asks a question that either leads to a jaw drop, an argument, or, worse, a swift kick to the groin.
For the men out there who forget to filter things in their minds before saying them, these are for you—and we really hope you don't say them to a woman.
- 20. "How'd that feel? Did you cum?"
- 19. "You're acting psycho!"
- 18. "Stop being so clingy."
- 17. "Yeah, I slept with her, but that was months/years ago. Nothing's there anymore."
- 16. "It's not that big of a deal."
- 15. "I'm not going to change that about myself."
- 14. "You're being so demanding, controlling and needy."
- 13. "Your friends are kind of skanks."
- 12. "Thoughts on a threesome?"
- 11. "You're being annoying as hell."
- 10. "You're acting like my ex right now."
- 9. "Stop, I just don't care."
- 8. "Sorry, but this is what guys do."
- 7. "You're being a total b*itch."
- 6. "What? Are you on your period?"
- 5. "You should dress more like that girl."
- 4. "You look a little fat."
- 3. "Please, just calm down."
- 2. "No."
- 1. "Stop acting like such a c*nt!"