Now that it's summer and every person you know is going to some big music festival somewhere, you might be tempted to rip off your shirt, tell your bud to "hold your beer" while you climb on his back and attempt to crowd surf across a bunch of unwilling participants who just wanted to watch the show and not be forced to carry your sweaty ass.
And in case you were thinking of doing just that (you friggin' bastard), here are 11 hilarious reasons why you definitely shouldn't. And honestly, after you see these cringeworthy GIFs of dudes falling on their heads and getting the crap beat out of them, we doubt you'd ever think of leaping into a crowd again.
Yeah, right! You're probably thinking of doing it more, aren't you? Well if these GIFs don't scare the crap out of you, then you have bigger balls than we do.
1. Let's start off with Katy Perry, whose crowd dive is almost like a James Patterson novel. It just gets worse and worse.
2. This chick will probably never crowd surf again.
4. The crowd dispersed like the parting of the Red Sea.
5. His fans definitely did not have his back that day.
6. Well, what did he expect would happen?
7. Spoiler alert: He's dead.
8. When it's the '90s and your crowd surfing fail still got captured by cameras.
9. Note to self: If you crowd surf at a rap concert, you might get jumped. (And in case you're wondering, he's fine.)
Florida rapper WifisFuneral got jumped & knocked out after jumping into the crowd at xxxtentacion 's concert. pic.twitter.com/Hg52sZmJHz— say cheese (@Saycheese_Media) June 1, 2017
10. The crowd literally eats him.
11. There was an attempt.