Does anyone remember the 2005 hit horror film, House of Wax? If you do, then of course you know I'm using the term, hit film, ironically as it was complete and total cinematic trash. If you haven't seen it, I'll give you my best Ebert and Roeper review. I'm not going to do this straight from memory, ya'll. Wish me luck! It's been a long 12-years.
Basically a bunch of teens, including a young Paris Hilton in the starring role of, Paige find themselves stranded in a little podunk town after their car breaks down. I'm pretty sure they manage to find a mechanic (which is weird because the town is basically deserted) who is immediately sketch AF from the jump. But, as with all horror film victims, they're dumb and pretty and trust him anyway. I think he ends up being the dude who owns the out of business wax museum as well—that's not odd at all! The plot twist? Are you ready!? The wax figures in the museum are actually alive! That's all I remember, I'm sorry. So, why is this relevant?
Well, I was in bed the other night, perusing through Snapchat as I often do when [**Kylie Jenner posted a new snap**](http://www.fhm.com/tags/kylie-jenner-36854 "_self"). I open to see NOT ONE Kylie BUT TWO. I thought to myself in a panic, "That's it, they've really done it, they're officially cloning themselves and pretty soon, the end will really be here." Naturally, I was wrong. The double-Kylie-action was merely her Madame Tussauds wax figure, but that doesn't make it anything LESS terrifying. ##Exhibit A:
- I don't understand why SHE has the most accurate wax figure in The History of Wax Figures?!
- F-ck, it just looks so REAL, I couldn't tell which was which for a hot second.
- ....Which is ironic considering she's had a wee-bit of work done, if ya know what I'm saying!
- The lips are just too ...perfect.
- Whoever sculpted this is basically a modern day Michelangelo.
- I've seen wax figures before, IN PERSON, that didn't look as accurate as this thing does—through a phone!
- This wax figure will have a better life than I do and it doesn't even have a pulse.
- I'll never wear a dress that expensive.
- I wonder how Tyga feels about this.
- Is a wax fetish a thing?
- I know people like hot wax poured on them, but I'm talking a wax FIGURE fetish?
- I bet they're is.
- Hell, I bet there's a Kylie-Jenner-wax-figure-specific fetish.
Lead Image Via Getty