Image via YouTube
It's almost the time of year where we all bust out our grills and try our hand at slow roasting BBQ to savor our meat. And, while we've all relied on either charcoal or propane grills to get the job done, a new BBQ grill is out that's made specifically for becoming the ultimate grill master—The Shotgun BBQ Smoker.
Whether you're grilling, smoking, baking, roasting, dehydrating, or even cold smoking, the Shotgun BBQ Smoker is essentially the best grill around, featuring four times the capacity of other grills, making for a more efficient grill while entertaining. Take a look at some of the details of this puppy.
Here are some of the key features of the Shotgun BBQ Smoker, which help separate itself from others on the market.
- HUGE! Cook examples: 8 pork butts or 2 full 20+ lbs briskets. 8 brisket flats or 96 chicken legs/thighs. 24 chicken halves or 140 chicken wings. 8 racks of spare ribs
- Feed up to 100 people
- Fits 4 full steam pans or 8 half pans
- 3 stainless steel 13”x22” cooking shelves and 4 shelf positions. (Additional shelves can be purchased.)
- Removable water/drip pan for cooking with or without water
- Stainless steel interior including bottom floor, door handles and piano hinges
- Double insulated walls for long burn times and efficient cooking
- High quality dial thermometer
- Cooking temps from 120°F to 400°F
- Reverse flow heat and smoke system for even heating throughout smoker
- Removable heavy-duty firebox and ash pan for easy loading and cleaning
- Efficient - smoker runs for approximately 20 hours at 250°F on only 12 lbs of charcoal
- Sturdy Steel cabinet smoker with dolly handle and wheel system for easy transport
- Guru temperature control ready (controls must be purchased separately)
- Two 6" solid Polyolefin wheel with roller bearings and handle to roll smoker for easy transport
Retailing for a reasonable $1,650 on BBQGuru.com, the Shotgun BBQ Smoker is the addition your backyard patio needs in order to become the grill master you've always dreamt of.