As per the Troll Cakes website, the steps are pretty simple. They take an internet comment of your choosing, turn it into a cake, then mail it to the person who spewed the hate with a copy of their original comment. It comes a long with an AMAZING certificate that reads—"Congratulations! Your internet comment has been made into a Chocolate Chip Brown (or whatever flavor you've chosen) Troll Cake."
Uh, okay, this is literally the best thing I've seen in a long time. It incorporates the execution of SO many old-timey adages that I don't even know where to begin. I can actually hear my grandmother right now:
- Kill em' with kindness
- Make them eat their words
- You catch more bees with honey than vinegar
Anyway, Troll Cakes is based out of Brooklyn, NY and you can hit them up on Trollcakeplease@gmail.com. They are obviously a bunch of quirky, brilliant bakers, because how adorably witty are these options?!
Option 1: Troll Cake
- You supply the address.
- Send us a troll comment and the address of whoever said it. We’ll turn the comment into a custom * Troll Cake and mail it to their home or work.
Option 2: Troll Cake + Detective Agency
- We track 'em down.
- Send us a troll comment. We’ll investigate, make a custom Troll Cake, and mail it to the troll's home or work.
- Not all cases will be accepted.
Option 3: Tiny Hands Special
- Bigly satisfying.
- We'll send a Troll Cake of your preferred Trump tweet to the White House.